Business Law

Claims and Complaints

It is Your Right to Be Heard. We Will Help You Do Just That.

Employment Attorneys | Helping Your Voice Be Heard

Do you want to file a claim or complaint against your employer, but you don’t know where to start?

Hiring a dedicated attorney is often the best place to start. The team at Frost Law knows how intimidating this step can seem and is ready to support you on each step of the way. 

As an employee, you have more rights than many often realize. Some common causes of filing include:

  • On-the-job discrimination
  • Wrongful termination
  • Hazardous conditions
  • Breaches of contract
  • Sexual harassment 

Before a discrimination lawsuit can be filed, a Charge of Discrimination must be filled with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Another individual or organization can also file a complaint to protect an individual's privacy. 

Typically, individuals have 180 days to file a complaint. Complaints are filed with the EEOC, where a hearing can then be scheduled. 

Our team, with decades of experience,  understands that taking this leap into the unknown can seem intimidating, however seeking legal counsel sooner rather than later is always a responsible decision. 

If you need any more information, schedule a consultation with Frost Law, which can be requested at  (410) 862-2826 or fill out our brief CONTACT FORM.

No items found.
Call us at 410-497-5947 or fill out our contact form for a consultation.


No items found.


No items found.
Contact Our Team Today
Example Site - Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)