Meet Randall D. Fisher
Randy is a member of WealthCounsel, a national network of more than 1,800 estate and financial planning practitioners who collaborate on best practices and changes in the law. Randy began practicing law in Washington, D.C., in 1988, and opened his Annapolis practice in 2004.
Areas of Practice
In 2019, Randy was again honored with an AV rating, the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards for twenty-three consecutive years by Martindale-Hubble, the legal profession’s leading peer review organization. He also has been given the “Client Distinction Award,” among other awards and honors.
Randy belongs to a number of community, professional, and legal organizations, including the Anne Arundel Estate Planning Council. He recently served as Chairman of the West Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce in 2015 and 2016, and oversaw the merger which formed the Central Maryland Chamber of Commerce, the largest Chamber of Commerce in Maryland.
- Texas, 1988
- Maryland, 1990
- District of Columbia, 1989
- Wyoming, 2016
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. – 1998
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas
- Bachelor of Journalism – 1975
- Major: Journalism
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association , Member, 1988 – Present
- Anne Arundel Bar Association , Member , 2005 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Fisher Law Office, Owner, 2004 – 2019
- Adelphia Communications Corporation , VP and General Counsel , 1991 – 2013
Pro Bono Activities
- Central Maryland Chamber of Commerce , 2012 – Present