Meet Jessie Chappelear
Jessie is a paralegal at Frost Law since June 2019. In 2017, Jessie graduated with Bachelor’s of Business Administration, Accounting Specialization cum laude from the Merrick School of Business, University of Baltimore.
Prior to attending the University of Baltimore, Jessie obtained an Associate of Applied Science, Paralegal Studies, magna cum laude from Anne Arundel Community College. She has over 10 years’ experience as a paralegal. The majority of her experience has been focused on estate & trust administration matters.
Jessie currently lives in Annapolis, Maryland. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her family and loves to travel.
- University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business, Baltimore, Maryland
- Major: Accounting
- Anne Arundel Community College, Arnold, Maryland
- Associate of Applied and Sciences, Litigation Assistant/Paralegal
Past Employment Positions
- Law Offices of Guttenberg & Franklin, LLC, Paralegal, 2018-2019
- Franke, Sessions and Beckett, LLC, Parlegal, 2009-2018
- Law Office of Mark D. Schifanelli, Paralegal, 2008-2009